Saturday, April 7, 2012

That awkward moment you forget you have a blog for four months.

So apparentluy my life is so hectic * cough * that I forget that I have a blog for like four whole months.
To be totally honest it not that far from the truth. I work most days until six then play Battlefield untill I sleep. My existance may not consist of much but hey - its an existance.

In the last four months I guess a lot has happened. My gorgeous sister got married, I went again to the gorgeous city of Melbourne to see John Cleese live with my partner which was amazing. We decided for sure that we want to move there and go to school. I secured Lady Gaga tickets for June which I am all kinds of super fucking excited for. I wish I could decide on a costume though!

Looking back at my new years resolutions ( considering we're at the four month mark ) I am not impressed with my efforts so far! I have pretty much done nothing since I last posted on this blog and now considering it is no longer summer I cant do some things ( like go for walks ) as easily. 

New motivation time I think!


I'm currently at an eleven hour gaming lock in at my local Internet gaming place. All of my friends are playing League of Legands which looks to me a lot like World of Warcraft so I'm thinking they'll probably end up addicted to it. Perhaps I'll have to install toilets below their computer chairs in future if it gets too bad?

In other news, since I work for a super cool fashion brand now I am LOVING the new clothes that is filling my new wardrobe too. Coloured denim is huge at the moment with large layered tops to go with them. High wedges are a must have and even the new wedges you can get that dont have a heel are getting really popular. Of course I must get myself a pair of these shoes but where I live there isnt anywhere that actually stocks them. 

Anyway I'm thinking it may be just about time for another game of battlefield so I am out and PROMISE to write something more entertaining and elightning tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment