Sunday, April 29, 2012

Market Day

Its funny how unplanned things can mostly be better than the things you spend ages planning. Take today for instance Aaron and I were originally annoyed we woke up at 8:30am on a SUNDAY but instead of going back to sleep ( as we usually would ) we decided to get up and go to the markets around town. I'd heard Evandale market is pretty awesome and boy oh boy I wasnt disappointed! There's really nothing I'd rather do on a sunday morning that rummage through other peoples old crap and eat spanish doughnuts for breakfast. We even managed to pick up a few things for our wedding ( not that we're engaged or anything - we just like to be ready! ) We got home about lunch time and spent most of the afternoon cleaning our house which was a joyous occasion as always and then went to tea with the in-laws which of course is a Sunday night tradition.  My best friend K got these ah-mazing hair extentions recently and I finally got to see them in! She looks even MORE stunning than she usually is! 


Speaking of Gaga I was browsing around on Etsy today and came across a BRILLIANT woman who handmakes amazing Lady Gaga costumes! You can find her Facebook here - totally amazing and worth a look, I can't wait to see if she can help me out for the born this way ball! 

In other news my blog is currently in the process of being revamped by my super talented boyfrend Aaron. I'm hoping to have nearly all of it done tomorrow night so I feel like actually coming back to write on it. I've seen so many other purdy blogs I wanted mine to stand out so I blackmailed him basically. 

All in all a fantastic Sunday was had, what makes it even better though is that I have tomorrow off! 

Winning! 



No comments:

Post a Comment