Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Upon Reflection

Occasionally it dawns on me that I don't take a lot of time to enjoy myself. By all means I do things that I enjoy but for the first time in a very long time today I sat back and just took two minutes to reflect on what was happening at the time.

You'd think that for this to happen I was doing something pretty outstanding but no, when I was suddenly hit with this serge of love and reflection we were sitting in a dodgy blow up pool, chatting and pretending we were wales.  



Its funny how fast time goes, I for one definitely don't feel like I'm 21. I feel like myself and my friends are really cool sixteen year olds who's parents aren't around! How fantastic it is to be young adults who are on holidays during summer, buying pools and having BBQs during the day and then all sitting down to play boardgames of a night. 

 Perhaps something to add to the 2012 collection of new years resolutions is to take more time to enjoy things as they happen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment