Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sigh

So Christmas has come and gone, I do apologise to all of the people who don't read my blog but things have been SO SO hectic and mad I've hardly had a chance to stop!


A few things have happened since my last. One in particular thing is that I got a new job. I am now the Assistant manager of Cotton On Kids in my local mall. I am super excited about this since I no longer have to deal with retards who cannot control their money, I will be able to see more of Aaron and also because I'm keen to get into management again!


My car is also fixed! After it breaking in september we FINALLY got around to fixing it. It is so so good to be able to drive around wherever and whenever we want without having to get a taxi or walk everywhere. 


I'm also looking into all the things I can now do since I no longer work STUPID hours. I''d like to join a dance class as well as a French adult ed class. I'm excited for 2012 and cannot wait the few extra days for it to come. In the meantime though I am going to laze about in our pool and wait for the new year to roll around!

SUMMER <3 


1 comment:

  1. Great read.
    hmm so working stupid hours isn't a Europe only trend..
    nothing like getting home at midnight ..

    :)
    Congrats on ze car fix and wish you good luck with the New year resolutions..

    Greetings from Europe

    ReplyDelete