Monday, January 2, 2012

Spring cleaning in summer

Today I have spent the entire day cleaning while Aaron played battlefield for almost ten hours! I made him
Breakfast and he pretty much hasn't moved from the couch since! Meanwhile I cleaned around him in the living room , washed and cleaned my car and turned my floordrobe into a wardrobe. Pretty productive I must
say!

It's def a good feeling to have tidy surroundings and it's really made me feel good about the new year. Imagine what I could do if I was this productive all year?

In other news I am super excited to have joined a book club! Though most of the books will be downloaded onto my iBooks rather than actual books, I
Am pumped to read new things and be able to meet new people who are as passionate about reading as I am!

Anyway, that's all the news for today! I'm trying to get back in the routine of going to bed at a reasonable time. Loves it!!!


Ps- as you can see, kitty helped me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment