Wednesday, August 29, 2012

That unpredictable thing called life.

Wow.

Again it's been a few months until my last post and I feel like I don't know how to even start on all the things that have changed.

First of all, I lost my job. Yeah. That sucked. It's been close to three months without being successful in the lack of job interviews I've had for the lack of job interviews to apply for. These last three months have been possibly the hardest I've encountered. Its hard to be unable to support myself and buy the things I want but thankfully I have an amazing partner who has been a pillar of support.

Its funny when people say you should be grateful for what you have. I feel like it's a suger coated way of saying you shouldn't want more than you have, you shouldn't have dreams or desires because you'll just be let down and really it's best to just be content stuck in whatever rut you're in and try not to think about it.

I'd like the world to know that I'm not giving up. I'm not going to be lured into some kind of dark well of self pity and depression. I will get through this. Watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment